Your report for 2012 HYUNDAI, ELANTRA SPORT, KMHDH4AE0CU276814 is ready. Get it now!
- make: HYUNDAI
- model: ELANTRA SPORT
- year: 2012
- vin: KMHDH4AE0CU276814
- Exterior color: RED
- Interior color: Beige
- Engine: 4 Cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Body style: sedan
- Doors: Four Door
- Drive train: 2 wheel drive
- Body Class: Sedan/Saloon
- DisplacementL: 1.8
- Engine Model: DOHC MPI NU
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- Manufacturer: HYUNDAI-KIA AMERICA TECHNICAL CENTER INC (HATCI)
- Plant City: ULSAN
- Series: GLS(Middle grade)
- Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
- Air Bag Loc Curtain: 1st & 2nd Rows
- Valve Train Design: Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC)
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Fuel Injection Type: Multipoint Fuel Injection (MPFI)
- Plant Country: South Korea
- Plant Company Name: Hyundai Motor Company
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Series2: MD
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN KMHDH4AE0CU276814 our search also revealed:
Recalls for 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA SPORT
DEFECT SUMMARY: Hyundai Motor Company is recalling certain model year 2011-2013 Elantra vehicles manufactured from November 12, 2010, through March 5, 2013. A support bracket attached to the headliner may become displaced during a side curtain airbag deployment.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: If the headliner support bracket makes contact with an occupant during a crash, it may cause a laceration injury.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will apply adhesive strips to the headliner, free of charge. The safety recall began during April 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's recall campaign number is 109.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.