Your report for 2013 FORD , Explorer, 1fm5k7f92dga01657 is ready. Get it now!
No photos available for this vehicle.
- make: FORD
- model: Explorer
- year: 2013
- vin: 1fm5k7f92dga01657
- MakeID: 460
- ModelID: 1800
- Body Class: Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)/Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV)
- Engine Cylinders: 4
- DisplacementL: 2.0
- Doors: 4
- EngineKW: 178.9680
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- GVWR: Class 2E: 6,001 - 7,000 lb (2,722 - 3,175 kg)
- Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY, USA
- Plant City: CHICAGO
- Series: Limited
- Vehicle Type: MULTIPURPOSE PASSENGER VEHICLE (MPV)
- Brake System Type: Hydraulic
- Engine Configuration: In-Line
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Fuel Injection Type: Stoichiometric gasoline direct injection (SGDI)
- Air Bag Loc Knee: Passenger Seat Only
- EngineHP: 240
- Plant Country: UNITED STATES (USA)
- Plant Company Name: Chicago Assembly
- Plant State: ILLINOIS
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st & 2nd & 3rd Rows
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Engine Manufacturer: Ford
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN 1fm5k7f92dga01657 our search also revealed:
Recalls for 2013 FORD Explorer
DEFECT SUMMARY: Ford is recalling certain model year 2012 Taurus, Lincoln MKS, and model year 2013 Explorer vehicles manufactured July 19, 2011, through March 15, 2012. In the affected vehicles, the fuel tanks may have a marginally sealed seam in the side of the tank. As a result, the fuel tanks may not provide the expected strength in the event of an impact. The tanks may also leak.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tanks and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2013. Ford's recall campaign number is 13S03. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.