Your report for 2013 LINCOLN , MKT, 2lmhj5fk6dbl51764 is ready. Get it now!
No photos available for this vehicle.
- make: LINCOLN
- model: MKT
- year: 2013
- vin: 2lmhj5fk6dbl51764
- MakeID: 464
- ModelID: 1812
- Body Class: Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)/Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV)
- Engine Cylinders: 6
- DisplacementL: 3.7
- Doors: 4
- Drive Type: FWD/Front Wheel Drive
- EngineKW: 225.9471
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- GVWR: Class 2E: 6,001 - 7,000 lb (2,722 - 3,175 kg)
- Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY OF CANADA, LTD.
- Plant City: OAKVILLE
- Vehicle Type: MULTIPURPOSE PASSENGER VEHICLE (MPV)
- Brake System Type: Hydraulic
- Engine Configuration: V-Shaped
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- EngineHP: 303
- Plant Country: CANADA
- Plant Company Name: Oakville
- Plant State: ONTARIO
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st & 2nd & 3rd Rows
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Other Engine Info: Ti-VCT
- Engine Manufacturer: Ford
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN 2lmhj5fk6dbl51764 our search also revealed:
Recalls for 2013 LINCOLN MKT
DEFECT SUMMARY: Ford is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Fusion, Police Interceptor Sedan and Police Interceptor Utility vehicles; and certain model year 2013 Lincoln MKS, MKT, and MKZ vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may develop a crack, allowing fuel to leak.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on July 20, 2013. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's recall campaign number is 13S04.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.