Your report for 2011 HYUNDAI , Elantra, kmhdb8ae0bu091749 is ready. Get it now!
No photos available for this vehicle.
- make: HYUNDAI
- model: Elantra
- year: 2011
- vin: kmhdb8ae0bu091749
- Bed Type: Not Applicable
- Body Cab Type: Not Applicable
- Body Class: Wagon
- DisplacementL: 2.0
- Doors: 4
- Engine Model: DOHC Beta
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- Manufacturer: HYUNDAI-KIA AMERICA TECHNICAL CENTER INC (HATCI)
- Plant City: ULSAN
- Series: GL(Middle-low grade)
- Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
- Air Bag Loc Curtain: 1st & 2nd Rows
- Valve Train Design: Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC)
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Plant Country: SOUTH KOREA
- Plant Company Name: Hyundai Motor Company
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Series2: Touring (FD)
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN kmhdb8ae0bu091749 our search also revealed:
Recalls for 2011 HYUNDAI Elantra
DEFECT SUMMARY: Hyundai Motor Company is recalling certain model year 2011-2013 Elantra vehicles manufactured from November 12, 2010, through March 5, 2013. A support bracket attached to the headliner may become displaced during a side curtain airbag deployment.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: If the headliner support bracket makes contact with an occupant during a crash, it may cause a laceration injury.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will apply adhesive strips to the headliner, free of charge. The safety recall began during April 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's recall campaign number is 109.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.